[Computational-biology] Reactome Pathway Database User Survey

Robin Haw via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by Robin.Haw from oicr.on.ca)
Mon Nov 2 11:29:52 EST 2009

Reactome is a curated database of core pathways and reactions in human biology. Information is authored by expert biological researchers, maintained by the Reactome editorial staff and cross-referenced to several third-party databases.  Reactome has an entity-level pathway viewer and data mining tools to facilitate searching and visualizing pathway data and the analysis of user-supplied data sets. Furthermore, Reactome has increased its utility to the model organism communities with improved orthology prediction methods allowing pathway inference for 22 species. Reactome's data content and software can all be freely used and redistributed under open source terms.

Reactome is committed to providing access to high-quality pathway information and helpful data analysis tools.  With this in mind, we are actively soliciting comments from the research community in order to assess community needs.  We are interested to hear about your experience with Reactome, and would like to know a bit about your background and research interests so that we can continue to improve the Reactome site and tools.

You can access the survey at: http://tinyurl.com/l48zzq

Thank you for taking part.

Robin Haw
Manager of Reactome Outreach