[Computational-biology] Microsoft and Oracle Showcase Informatics
(by jprudhomme from healthtech.com)
Wed Nov 4 15:23:09 EST 2009
CHI's 2nd Annual
Adopting R&D Informatics Systems: Data Management, Integration & Knowledge
February 3-5, 2010
Moscone North Convention Center - San Francisco, CA
Register by November 20 at the Early Bird Discount!
Key Benefits of Attending this Conference:
Network with senior level informatics experts and IT professionals at
conference sessions dedicated to:
- Executive Strategies-Integrated R&D Informatics
- Data Information and Knowledge Management
- Integrative Data Management through Cloud, Wikis, Ontologies &
- Translational Informatics-How Far Have We Come?
- Integrated Genomic, Biology, And Image Data
Participate in Break-out discussion groups on focused these topics:
E-Notebooks - The Power House of Integration?
Moderator: David M. Sedlock, Ph.D., Senior Director, Research & Development
Systems, Millennium, The Takeda Oncology Company
- Data Integration vs. System Integration
- Value and Pitfalls of ELN Integration
- Vendor Role (Impact of Customization)
- Alternatives to ELN System Integration
- ELN vs. LIMS vs. SDMS - How Do These Systems Achieve Maximum
Ontologies and Semantic Web
Moderator: Susie Stephens, Director, Biomedical Informatics, Pharmaceutical
Research & Development, Johnson & Johnson
- Is there a cloud in your future?
- Aggregation of key information from sources including structural
chemical and biological data along with predictions of activity
Open Source Data Standards
Moderator: Ajay Shah, Ph.D., MBA, PMP, Director, Research Informatics, Elan
- Open source and public platforms
- Role of Open Source Technology in Systems Design
- Virtual Pharmaceutical collaborations
Attend our Poster session to learn about new, innovative research and
View Informatics platforms and tools presented by Technology Service
Providers in the Exhibit Hall.
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities are Available!
For details on customized packages, contact Carol Dinerstein at +1
781-972-5471, dinerstein from healthtech.com or Jon Stroup at +1 781-972-5483,
jstroup from healthtech.com
Group Discounts are Available!
CHI will work within your company's budget to send your team to this
conference. For details, contact David Cunningham at +1 781-972-5472,
cunningham from healthtech.com
View the full agenda and register at www.tri-conference.com/ird.asp
Contact for more information:
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
250 First Avenue, Suite 300
Needham, MA 02494
jprudhomme from healthtech.com
More information about the Comp-bio