[Computational-biology] The first Indian virtual conference on Bioinformatics 2010 (Inbix'10)

Prash via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by prash from bioclues.org)
Fri Nov 20 03:28:02 EST 2009

 Dear All,

 The first Indian virtual conference on Bioinformatics 2010
(Inbix'10):
  http://www.bioinformatics.org/wiki/Inbix10

 Excellent opportunity to interact with leading scientists in the
world
 in the area of Bioinformatics and Systems Biology!
 All for just Rs 500/- or 10 USD

 All the best
 Prash

Prashanth Suravajhala
C-DAC-Bioinformatics Group, Pune, India
http://wiki.bioinformatics.org/prash

I 'put a fullstop' as soon as I see myself complaining and blaming.
These two habits destroy my inner power completely, because they show
I am still expecting solutions and changes from others.

Courtesy: Thought for Today