[Computational-biology] New themes in computational biology

Heather Vincent via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by Heather.Vincent from manchester.ac.uk)
Thu Sep 17 04:41:28 EST 2009

At the University of Manchester, UK, we provide advanced,
multidisciplinary, training to participants from a range of backgrounds,
including Biology, Healthcare, Medicine and Computer Science.  We are
now extending the range of our distance courses to include new themes in
BioHealth Informatics and Computational Systems Biology.

The introductory course in the computational biology theme,
Bioinformatics for Systems Biology, begins again on 5 October 2009.
This will be followed by two new courses within the same theme.  They are :

# Mathematics for metabolic modelling
# Computational simulation and analysis of biochemical networks

For information on all our courses, please see :

http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/index.html  If you have any
queries, please contact Heather.Vincent from manchester.ac.uk