[Computational-biology] Perl script in miRanda microRNA data output

kennerqq via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by kennerqq from gmail.com)
Mon Sep 28 13:53:14 EST 2009

Hi all,

  I used miRanda software to predict the microRNA target from 3'UTR. It come
up with a large file which includes those "hits" and "no hits" lines. Since
it is too big to handle, i want to remove the "no hits" lines. I heard that
using a simple Perl Script can easily get rid of "no hits" lines in the
document. Unfortunately, I do not know how to use it. Does anybody have a
clue?

 Thanks a lot,

Ken