[Computational-biology] Perl script in miRanda microRNA data output

Morris, Chris (STFC,DL,CSE) via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by chris.morris from stfc.ac.uk)
Tue Sep 29 05:44:00 EST 2009

You don't even need per perl. Just do:
    grep -v 'no hits' output.txt

Chris Morris
chris.morris from stfc.ac.uk
Tel: +44 1925 603689  Fax: +44 1925 603825
Mobile: 07921-717915
http://pims.instruct-fp7.eu/
STFC, Daresbury Lab,  Daresbury,  Warrington,  UK,  WA4 4AD

It come
> up with a large file which includes those "hits" and "no hits" lines.
Since
> it is too big to handle, i want to remove the "no hits" lines. I heard
that
> using a simple Perl Script can easily get rid of "no hits" lines in
the
> document. Unfortunately, I do not know how to use it. Does anybody
have a
> clue?
>
>  Thanks a lot,
>
> Ken