[Computational-biology] First Virtual Indian Bioinformatics conference (Inbix '10)

Prash via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by prash from bioclues.org)
Wed Jan 20 12:14:03 EST 2010

 Seasons greetings to you  from Bioclues.org and  Bioinformatics.org!
You might be aware that we are organising Inbix  '10.  Several people
have already registered and we hope to see you and your colleagues for
this  conference.  We have  eminent speakers on board. Please register
early  to avoid late registration fee
 http://www.bioinformatics.org/wiki/Inbix10

Interested in a virtual hub from your organization so that
many  participants can join at one go with cheap costs for
registrations ?

Looking forward to see you virtually

 Sincerely
 Prash for Inbix '10

 Prashanth Suravajhala
 C-DAC-Bioinformatics Group, Pune, India
 http://wiki.bioinformatics.org/prash

 Have you registered for the first virtual Indian Bioinformatics
 conference ? http://www.bioinformatics.org/wiki/Inbix10