[Computational-biology] Bioinformatics Conference - EXTENDED CALL FOR POSTERS

Megan McDevitt via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by connect from ibb.gatech.edu)
Mon Oct 3 15:00:42 EST 2011

EXTENDED CALL FOR POSTERS - deadline - October 14, 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to present a complete program for the
8th Georgia Tech - Emory - ORNL
International Bioinformatics Conference -
>From Genomics to Synthetic Biology,

Atlanta, Georgia, November 10-12, 2011
http://bioinformatics.gatech.edu/2011/program

The conference series was started in 1997 and since then we hold
the internationally known premier meetings every other mid November in Atlanta.

Invited speakers - the outstanding list for 2011 is as follows:
Steve Henikoff (Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle);
Yoseph Barash (U of Toronto, Canada; Alvis Brasma  (EBI, Hinxton, UK);
Greg Gibson (Georgia Tech); Peter Gogarten (U of Connecticut);
Andrey Gorin (Oak Ridge National Lab); Karmella Haynes (U of Arisona);
Alex Hoffmann (UCSD); Lars Jensen (U of Copenhagen, Denmark);
Michael Jordan (U of California Berkeley); Doron Lancet (Weizmann
Institute, Israel); Eva Lee (Georgia Tech); Werner Mewes (Institute
of Systems Biology, Munchen, Germany); Arcady Mushegian (SIMR,
Kansas City); Peter Park (Harvard U); Tomas Rattei (U of Vienna,
Austria); Isidore Rigoutsos (Thomas Jefferson University); Andrey
Rzhetsky (U of Chicago); Howard Salis (Penn State); James Taylor
(Emory U, Atlanta);

The conference pursues purely academic goals and is attractively
priced for students and postdocs ($100).

We invite papers submissions in the following areas
*        computational genomics;
*        transcriptomics;
*        evolutionary & comparative genomics;
*        functional genomics;
*        reconstruction and modeling of gene networks;
*        systems biology
*        synthetic biology

to register – please visit:
http://bioinformatics.gatech.edu/2011/registration

This email was sent to bio-software from net.bio.net.
If you are no longer interested you can unsubscribe instantly:
http://institutebioengineeringbiosciences.createsend4.com/t/r/u/thttyut/jltkklykk/r/