[Computational-biology] PreMier

Raghava via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by raghavagps from gmail.com)
Fri Sep 16 06:16:35 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues
We are please to announce a web server PreMier from our group. PreMieR
is a web-server specially trained for the identification of mannose
interacting residues (MIRs).These MIRs helps in recognition of
pathogens from their surface sugar like mannose. In this diagram we
have tried to show interaction between mannose and protein complex
with their interactiong residues. Following are links for detail

http://www.imtech.res.in/raghava/premier/
http://dx.plos.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0024039