[Computational-biology] APBC2012 Call for Posters - Melbourne Australia

Phoebe Chen via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by Phoebe.Chen from latrobe.edu.au)
Sat Sep 24 01:13:44 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this
call for posters. Please distribute it to your colleagues.

Organizing Committee of APBC2012

The Tenth Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Conference (APBC2012)
17-19 Jan, 2012, Melbourne, Australia

Please consider submitting a poster to the conference.

The deadline for Posters submission is 25th Oct 2011.

The details of the call for posters can be found here:
http://homepage.cs.latrobe.edu.au/ypchen/APBC2012/  and click 'Call for Posters'

We are looking forward to meeting you in Melbourne .

Organizing Committee of APBC2012

Conference program chairs
Peer Bork, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
Phoebe Chen, La Trobe University, Australia

Professor Phoebe Chen
Professor and Chair  & Head of Department,
Department of Computer Science and Computer Engineering,
La Trobe University, Melbourne, Victoria 3086, Australia
T: +61 3 9479 6768 |F: +61 3 9479 3060| Office: BG238
E:  phoebe.chen from latrobe.edu.au<mailto:phoebe.chen from latrobe.edu.au>
P:  http://homepage.cs.latrobe.edu.au/ypchen/index.htm