[Computational-biology] Distance learning in computational biology

Heather Vincent via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by Heather.Vincent from manchester.ac.uk)
Sun Feb 12 07:53:37 EST 2012

Members of this group might be interested in one or more of the online
courses offered by the University of Manchester, UK.  The courses can be
taken as individual units, or for credits towards a Masters degree.

The courses running next semester, from March 2012, include :

Mathematics for metabolic modelling
Introduction to BioHealth Informatics
Bioinformatics for transcriptomics

For further information, please visit our programme website :

If you have any questions, or would like advice on the options, please
contact our office for Advanced Professional Education (ape from cs.man.ac.uk).