[Computational-biology] Free Textbook: New Hypertext Edition of Introduction to Real Analysis by William F. Trench

William Trench via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by wtrench from trinity.edu)
Fri Mar 23 23:25:02 EST 2012

An updated hypertext edition of  my textbook "Introduction to Real  Analysis" is
now available for download free of charge.

                  DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS

1. Click on ramanujan.math.trinity.edu/wtrench/misc/index.shtml.

2. Click on HYPERTEXT EDITION: DOWNLOAD FREE OF CHARGE.

3. Adobe Acrobat, a free download from Adobe.com, will open the
   the file.

4. Click on File in the upper left corner of the screen.

6. Select the folder where you want to download the file.

7. Click Save. This should complete the download.

An updated and bookmarked complete instructor's solution manual is available  by
email to requestors with verifiable faculty status.

I would appreciate it if you  would pass this along to colleagues,  friends, and
students who may be interested

William F. Trench
Professor Emeritus
Mathematics Department