[Computational-biology] Second call for abstracts: 8th ISCB Student Council Symposium 2012

Alexander Goncearenco via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by alexander.goncearenco from gmail.com)
Sat Mar 31 17:36:33 EST 2012

The 8th Symposium ofISCBStudent Council 2012 will be held July 13 in
Long Beach, California, as a satellite meeting of theISMBconference.

The opportunity to submit an abstract eligible for oral presentation is
closing soon!

As the central part of the symposium, 10 students will be selected for
an oral presentation from the submitted abstracts. This is your chance
to present your work to an international audience of young scientists.
We welcome abstracts covering both scientific studies as well as novel
tools and applications in the field of computational biology and
bioinformatics. All abstracts accepted for oral presentation will be
published in a special issue ofBMCBioinformatics journal.

As in previous years, awards will be given to outstanding posters and
presentations. Travel Fellowships are also available; all candidates are
encouraged to apply.

Abstract Deadline: April 2
Travel Fellowships Deadline: April 13

Submission information: http://symposium.iscbsc.org/content/submissions
Travel Fellowship information:
http://symposium.iscbsc.org/content/travel-fellowships
Symposium website: http://symposium.iscbsc.org/

Please help spread the word by sharing this mail with your colleagues
and collaborators.

We look forward to receiving your abstract!

Alexander Goncearenco
Chair, SCS2012
Olga Botvinnik
Co-Chair, SCS2012