[Computational-biology] from a high school science teacher

Richard Kurtz via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by RKurtz from commack.k12.ny.us)
Sat Oct 20 08:06:22 EST 2012

To whom it may concern,

I am a high school science teacher in New York.
I have a student working with SAGE.  He is developing a
project using the system.  He has some questions he
wants to get answered and we were looking for someone we could ask.
I wanted to know if anyone in this group would be willing to help.
Help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
rich kurtz

The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential.  Distribution of the material contained in this e-mail message may violate the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, the Freedom of Information Law, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and/or other applicable state or federal law.  if the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message and any attached documents in error, that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the message and documents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us by telephone immediately and delete it and any accompanying documents.