[Computational-biology] Annual Bioinformatics virtual conference: BIFX'13

Prash via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by prash from bioclues.org)
Fri Apr 12 17:16:13 EST 2013

Dear All,
Yes,  BIFX series is back again and it is April.
 The link provides you the list of speakers and programme:
http://www.bioinformatics.org/wiki/Bifx13<http://www.bioinformatics.org/wiki/Bifx13#Speakers>
Registration is free.  Any questions, you may contact us

Regards
Prash

*PS:  I apologize for my erstwhile message on  "Make a splash"  *

Prashanth Suravajhala, PhD.
http://wiki.bioinformatics.org/prash

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."  ~ Thomas
Alva Edison