[Computational-biology] "Massively open" online course (MOOC) on Computational Neuroscience

Rajesh Rao via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by rao from cs.washington.edu)
Sat Apr 20 00:13:38 EST 2013

We are pleased to announce the launch of the first Computational
Neuroscience MOOC ("massively open" online course):
https://class.coursera.org/compneuro-001/

Registration is free, requires only an email address, and is open to all.
The number currently registered is nearing 40,000 worldwide, so we expect
this to be both an interesting and challenging experiment in teaching Comp
Neurosci!
with best regards,
Rajesh Rao & Adrienne Fairhall