[Computational-biology] AREADNE 2016 Second Call for Abstracts

John Pezaris via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by jpezaris from gmail.com)
Mon Feb 1 10:19:21 EST 2016

AREADNE 2016
Research in Encoding and Decoding of Neural Ensembles
Nomikos Conference Centre, Santorini, Greece
22-26 June 2016
http://www.areadne.org
info from areadne.org

* * * * SECOND CALL FOR ABSTRACTS * * * *

Dear Colleague,

We would like to remind you that abstracts for poster presentation at
AREADNE 2016 are coming due shortly.

AREADNE 2016 will once again bring scientific leaders from around the
world to present their theoretical and experimental work on the
functioning of neuronal ensembles in an informal yet spectacular
setting, and with a relaxed pace that emphasizes interaction.

Please see the Call for Abstracts for additional details, including
links for templates, at

        http://areadne.org/call-for-abstracts

Submissions of abstracts for poster presentations are due by ***12 Feb
2016***; notifications will be provided by 15 March 2016.  We strongly
encourage potential attendees to submit an abstract as presenters have
registration priority.

UK-based students and post-docs should have a look at our scholarships
page http://areadne.org/scholarships for important news about
available support.

For information about the conference, please refer to the main web page

        http://areadne.org

or send email to us at info from areadne.org.

We hope to see you at AREADNE 2016!

Best,

- J.

p.s. Note that the schedule for DENDRITES 2016 (www.dendrites2016.gr),
to be held in the nearby island of Crete, nicely dovetails with
AREADNE 2016.

---
John S. Pezaris, Ph.D.
AREADNE 2016 Co-Chair