RD Instruments ADCP Newsltr (01DEC96)

RD Instruments (San Diego, CA, USA) rdifs at rdinstruments.com
Mon Dec 9 13:05:02 EST 1996

---------1---------2---------3---------4---------5---------6-----
ATTN:  Owners/Users of RD Instruments' Acoustic Doppler Current
       Profilers (ADCPs)

The latest issue of our electronic newsletter is now available
and has been delivered to current subscribers.

The newsletter is designed to give current RDI ADCP owners/users
information about the latest firmware/software versions, field
service bulletins, frequently asked questions (FAQs), technical
manual changes, application notes, technical papers, safety
issues, training classes, etc.  It is e-mailed about once each
month.

If you own/use an RD Instruments ADCP (Narrowband, Broadband,
Workhorse), and would like to receive an individual copy of our
electronic newsletter automatically, send e-mail to us as
follows:

      MAILTO:rdifs at rdinstruments.com
     SUBJECT:SUBSCRIBE
MESSAGE BODY:Your name
             Your organization
             Your e-mail address
             Your "snail-mail" address
             Your telephone/fax numbers
             Your system type (e.g.; 150-kHz DR-BBADCP)

Should you wish to stop receiving our newsletter, send e-mail to
us as follows:

      MAILTO:rdifs at rdinstruments.com
     SUBJECT:UNSUBSCRIBE

For those of you who are unfamiliar with us, RD Instruments is
the world leader in acoustic doppler velocity measurement of
water currents and vessel speed.  Some of the applications in
which our instruments are used include oceanography, hydrology,
limnology, circulation modeling, open and closed channel
discharge measurement, and the measurement of vessel speed for
both surface and underwater vehicles.  For more information,
visit our web site at:  http://www.rdinstruments.com

Bob Mains
Customer Service
rdifs at rdinstruments.com