Regalecus Glesne

Trond Erik Vee Aune teva at
Thu Nov 21 13:46:18 EST 1996

I'm a norwegian student fascinated by the fish Regalecus Glesne
(Oarfish). I've had this interest (read: "obsession") since I was a
little boy. My problem is: i can't get no information! Even when surfing
for info there seem to be a severe lack of data about this specimen. Of
course that's why I'm so fascinated by it.

But still I'd like to know all there is to know, so if any of you would
be so kind as to e-mail me (or reply at this newsgroup) information on
where to start searching or whom to ask, I would be very happy and

Trond Erik Vee Aune
teva at