Underwater Habitat

ycliu at acsu.buffalo.edu ycliu at acsu.buffalo.edu
Tue Apr 15 18:26:17 EST 1997

I am at my end of my research on underwater habitat, but at this moment I
do not know where could I go to persue this field. So if anyone out there
have any idea please contect me.

Liu, Yu-Chi
ycliu at acsu.buffalo.edu

The DEEPSEA Research Newsgroup: BIONET.BIOLOGY.DEEPSEA
More Info: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/8431/deepsea.html

Dr. Andrew G. McArthur, Postdoctoral Fellow
Laboratory of Molecular Systematics & Department of Invertebrate Zoology
National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Institution, U.S.A.

Email: mcarthur at onyx.si.edu
Phone: (301) 238-3444 - Extension 112
Fax:   (301) 238-3059

Regular Mail:                        Packages: *
Laboratory of Molecular Systematics  Laboratory of Molecular Systematics
Museum Support Center, MRC-534       Smithsonian Museum Support Center
Smithsonian Institution              4210 Silver Hill Road
Washington, D.C. 20560               Suitland, M.D. 20746

* Please request special instructions if shipping specimens.