pelagic protists

Till Scherzinger tscherzinger at awi-bremerhaven.de
Fri Apr 18 08:22:43 EST 1997

Dear colleagues,
I am looking for material about arctic pelagic protists. Who does know a
person working with arctic  protists or who can give me titles of taxonomic
literature from this field.
Till

Till Scherzinger
Alfred-Wegener-Institut fuer Polar und Meeresforschung
Biologie 1
Columbusstr
27568 Bremerhaven
Tel. 0471 4138324
Fax 0471 4138149

The DEEPSEA Research Newsgroup: BIONET.BIOLOGY.DEEPSEA
More Info: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/8431/deepsea.html

Dr. Andrew G. McArthur, Postdoctoral Fellow
Laboratory of Molecular Systematics & Department of Invertebrate Zoology
National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Institution, U.S.A.

Email: mcarthur at onyx.si.edu
Phone: (301) 238-3444 - Extension 112
Fax:   (301) 238-3059

Regular Mail:                        Packages: *
Laboratory of Molecular Systematics  Laboratory of Molecular Systematics
Museum Support Center, MRC-534       Smithsonian Museum Support Center
Smithsonian Institution              4210 Silver Hill Road
Washington, D.C. 20560               Suitland, M.D. 20746

* Please request special instructions if shipping specimens.