Need for help

Robin Stobbs R.STOBBS at
Tue Jul 1 07:57:31 EST 1997

In article <5p6s6r$mpr at>, kkapir at wrote:
>Dear friends,
>I am looking for the following article. Could you please help me?
>Bruton M. N. 1990. The ecological significance of alternative life-history
>styles. In: Alternative life-history styles of animals (Bruton, M. N. ed.),
>pp.503-553. Dordrecht: Kluwer
>Thank you very much for your consideration.
>Kostas Kapiris
I suggest you contact the librarian of the JLB Smith Institute of Ichthyology
where Mike Bruton was a previous director:

Mrs Ria Greeves - IHRG at

or snail mail at the above institute
Private Bag 1015, Grahamstown, South Africa 6140

Good luck

Robin E. Stobbs,  1 Grant Street,  Grahamstown 6139,  South Africa
            R.STOBBS at     (+27) 461 26592
        -------- Views expressed are entirely my own --------