Need for help

kkapir at posidon.ncmr.ariadne-t.gr kkapir at posidon.ncmr.ariadne-t.gr
Sun Jun 29 18:47:37 EST 1997

Dear friends,
I try to find the following articles. Can anyone to help me?

Eliassen J.E., Falk-Petersen I.B., 1985. Reproductive biology of the
roughhead grenadier (Macrourous berglax Lacepede) (Pisces Gadiformes) from
the continental slope of northern Norway. Sarsia 70, 59-67

Gordon J.D.M., 1979. Seasonal reproduction in deep sea fishes. In Cyclic
Phenomena in Marine Plants and Animals (Naylor E. - Hartnoll R. G., eds),
pp. 223-229

West G., 1990. Methods of assessing ovarian development in fishes: a review.
Australian Journal of Marine and Freshwater Research 41, 199-222

Bergstad O. A., 1995. Age determination of deep water fishes: experiences,
status and challenges for the future. In Deep Water Fisheries of the North
Atlantic Oceanic Slope (Hopper A.G. eds), pp. 267-283

Haedrich R. L. & Merrett N. R., 1992. Production/biomass ratios, size
frequencies and biomass spectra in deep sea demersal fish. In Deep-Sea Food
Chains and the Global Cycle (Rowe G. T. & Patiente V., eds), pp. 157-182

Marshall N. B., 1965. Systematic and biological studies of the macrourid
fishes (Anacanthini-Teleostii). Deep-Sea Research 12, 299-322.

Merrett N. R & Marshall N. B., 1981. Observations on the ecology of deep sea
bottom-living fishes collected off northwest Africa. Progress in
Oceanography 9, 185-244

Savvatimsky P. I., 1971. Determination of the age of grenadiers (Order
Macrouriformes). Journal of Ichthyology, 11, 397-403

Thanks in advance

KAPIRIS KOSTAS
NATIONAL CENTRE FOR MARINE RESEARCH
INSTITUTE OF MARINE BIOLOGICAL RESOURCES
16604 HELLENIKON - ATHENS - GREECE
TEL: +1-21-9822557 FAX: +1-21-9811713