InterRidge Ofice mac at ext.jussieu.fr
Sun Sep 7 15:34:13 EST 1997

Dear Colleague,

This is to remind you that the deadline for submissions to the next issue
of InterRidge News is Friday, the 26th of September.

(1)  Articles

InterRidge News is intended for rapid publication of preliminary results
and cruise reports which do not appear in other publications.  Ridge crest
researchers are encouraged to submit their findings as short articles, up
to 4 manuscript pages in length, accompanied by up to 3 figures (good quality
originals if possible).

Appropriate topics include:-
*Preliminary results of ridge crest cruises, particularly involving
multi-national cooperation.
*Technical or engineering developments capable of enhancing ridge crest
investigations.

Preferred submission method/format is by e-mail to the Paris Office as an
attached RTF file, or Word format 6.  Please do not send files in Microsoft
Word 7.0, as the office is unable to read them.  Figures can be sent
electronically in postscript, GIF or  BMP format, or by conventional post.
Reference style should conform to references appearing in the last issue.

(2)  Cruise Schedule Information

We would also like to remind Principal Investigators that we would
appreciate any updated information on scheduled ridge crest cruises for
publication in the newsletter and on our web site.

Thank you for your continued support and interest in InterRidge,

Cara

Cara Wilson
InterRidge Coordinator
InterRidge Office
Laboratoire de Petrologie
Tour 26, 3eme etage, couloir 26-25
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie
4 place Jussieu
75252 Paris Cedex 05
France
Tel:+33 1 44 27 75 78  Fax:+33 1 44 27 39 11
intridge at ext.jussieu.fr    http://www.lgs.jussieu.fr/~intridge