DEEPSEA now has an Assistant Moderator

Dr. Andrew G. McArthur mcarthur at onyx.si.edu
Sun Sep 21 17:00:41 EST 1997

Colleagues,

I am happy to announce that BIONET.BIOLOGY.DEEPSEA now has an assistant
moderator who will cover for me when I am unable to moderate the newsgroup
myself due to other obligations.  Magnus Johnson (mlj2 at le.ac.UK), a Ph.D.
student at the University of Leicester, has volunteered his time.  My
thanks to Magnus.  You can find out more about Magnus and his research on
vent crustacea at: http://www.le.ac.uk/biology/research/blpgs.html#magnus

Andrew G. McArthur

Dr. Andrew G. McArthur, Postdoctoral Fellow, Laboratory of Molecular
Systematics, Smithsonian Museum Support Center, 4210 Silver Hill Road,
Suitland, MD 20746, U.S.A.
mcarthur at onyx.si.edu, Ph. (301) 238-3444 Ext. 112, Fax (301) 238-3059