Giant Squid

Seacat emailme
Fri Apr 2 12:13:29 EST 1999

Also of interest is the Giant Squid information at the Smithsonian Natural
History Museam. It tends to be a little on the general side, of course, but
it's fascinating none-the-less. The link is: . One of the features is
Architeuthis dux, said to be the world's largest invertebrate.

N.D. Littlefield