Info on the job

Authorized User jamesjr at
Thu Apr 29 21:55:42 EST 1999

Hi everyone I'm reaserching Marine Biology for a project in school.  I need
to know a few things about the job and a couple of other things.  If any of
you have info on these items please send it to me at
jamesjr at
1.  Job responsibilities
2.  Working Conditions
3.  Educational requirements(education and skills, abilities and/or
experience needed,              specialized exams that must be passed)
4.  Fringe benifits( begining salary, travel, retirement)
5.  Employment outlook(advancement, opportunities for advancement,  Where
are most jobs       located)