student looking for internship

Vos M M.Vos at bioledu.rug.nl
Tue Jul 6 10:33:18 EST 1999

Hello,

I am a Marine Biology student at the University of Groningen (The
Netherlands) and I am currently trying to find a foreign university
where I can conduct a 5 month internship. I am in my 4th year and
in the last phase of my study. This phase consists of: a paper, a
colloquium and two research subjects (the last one can be done
abroad).
My present research is about the filtercapacity of barnacles using
Particle Image Velocimetry.
I am trying to find a research subject dealing with the ecology and
evolution of deep sea invertebrates (I know this sounds not very
specific but I have a wide interest...) preferably (but not
necessarily) including fieldwork.

My question is: is any one of you interested in having a (foreign)
student working for you ?
And if not, do you happen to know someone who is ?

Best Regards, Michiel Vos
m.vos at bioledu.rug.nl
---