Pycnogonids

Albin Gustafsson albin.gustafsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Wed Jun 30 19:38:14 EST 1999

Hi!

In Christchurch, New Zealand, I got my hands on a book about pycnogonids in
a second
hand bookshop.

Author:  P.E.King
Title:      Pycnogonides
Publisher:    Hutchinson of London, First published 1973
ISBN: 0 09 116460 5

Its a lovely book and you may be lucky to find it in a library or secondhand
bookshop.

Chapters:
1.Introduction
2.External morphology
3.Internal morphology
4.Life cycle
5.Feeding
6.Geographical distribution
7.Affinities and evolution
8.Systematics

Bibliography

I did encounter some nice speciemens on the westcoast of Norway at quite
modest
depths. Beautiful animals.

Best regards
Albin Gustafsson