The Existence of the Meglodome Shark in the Oceans today.....

Brad Gerrard bradgerrard at hemscott.net
Thu Oct 14 09:23:52 EST 1999

Matt,

Well done for deducing that I was referring to the Carcharodon
Megalodon, I received some valuable information as a result of posting my
last message.

You make some interesting points, it's not really possible to dispute
anything you say, but I would like to throw one thought into the arena.

If size is one of the prerequisites of a living organism remaining hidden or
not, how would one account for the flimsy evidence we have that proves the
existence of the Giant Squid. It's believed this creature can reach a length
of 150 feet or more.

One last point, I never meant to give the impression that Mr. Ellis had
indicated in his book, that the Megalodon may still be around. Richard
Ellis's book does though surely prick ones imagination, for that I thank
him.

Best regards

Brad

news:7tf1k3$3kj at net.bio.net...