Something Big

Frank at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk Frank at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Jan 14 04:30:36 EST 2000

There is an english name for a large shark known as "The Basking Shark" and
there is a "Whale Shark"  these are both very large sharks.  One or the
other of
them are the largest animals other than Blue whales.  However, I don't think
either of them are from very deep in the water column.  Furthermore I
beleive
that both are plankton feeders, that wouldn't have responded to the "bait"
you
describe.

--
<x-rich><bold><italic>Frank Reilly

Extension Associate - Urban Nutrient Management

Virginia Cooperative Extension - King George County

P.O. Box 410

King George, VA 22485

Phone: 540-775-3062

Fax: 540-775-5645