internship

Steffen at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk Steffen at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Mon Jun 19 05:08:23 EST 2000

Hello friends of marin biology,
we are two students of biology at the university of
Cologne in Germany,who are interested in collecting
some practical experience in marin biology.We would be
glad to be able to support you in your research.We
could assist you for about one or one and a half
months somewhen enter 1st of August and 10th of
October.If you have any field research ongoing during
this periode of time,please let us know.We have a
passion for diving and would be happy to have the
opportunity to dive during the research project.
If you can't help us,you maybe know someone,who can.
We are glad about every information we can get.

Thanks a lot for your trouble.

Sincerely

Steffen and Nadine

e-mail: steffaugus at yahoo.de