Directory of deep-sea scientists

gat at gat at
Fri Mar 10 04:26:28 EST 2000

I have received another request that a directory of deep-sea scientists
should be set up and accessed via the DEEPSEA homepage. I think that this is
a good idea, but its implementation will depend on input from you and your
co-workers.  If you are happy to be included on such a directory, please
send your name, address, e-mail, area of expertise and anything else that
you think relevant. When I have sufficient names to form a respectable
directory I will add it to the web page.

Many thanks, Ted

Dr E. Gaten
Department of Biology, University of Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK
gat at       'phone (+44)-(0)116 2523387
Post to the group      = deepsea at
Subscribe/unsubscribe  = biosci-server at
Archives  =
Web site =