Next Deep-Sea Biology Symposium?

Amelie H. Scheltema ascheltema at whoi.edu
Mon Oct 28 09:03:04 EST 2002

Hi Stace--The meetings will be in Oregon, with Craig Young hosting. It
has been moved from Florida as Craig has a new position. I believe it
will be in August or September. I have searched everywhere in my files,
electronic and paper, and find I have no further information.

If anyone else knows more details, I'd be happy to hear.

Ami

--
Amélie H. Scheltema
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution