Next Deep-Sea Biology Symposium?

Scott C. France frances at cofc.edu
Mon Oct 28 09:03:04 EST 2002

The meeting will be held August 25-30, 2003 in Coos bay, Oregon, and
hosted by Craig Young.

Cheers,
	Scott

Scott C. France       frances at cofc.edu
Grice Marine Laboratory
College of Charleston
205 Fort Johnson Road
Charleston, SC  29412

Office: (843) 953-9191    Lab: (843) 953-9192
FAX: (843) 953-9199
http://www.cofc.edu/~frances/

"To learn and from time to time to apply what one has learned - isn't
that a pleasure?"
- Confucius, 500 B.C.