(no subject)

JayGaleS at aol.com JayGaleS at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 10:29:14 EST 2003

Hi, my name is Patty Spiegel. I am a Tulsa Community College student I am
currently working on a term paper for my Oceanography Class, My paper is over
marine life in the ocean trench's around the hydrothermal vents, I have searched
many web sites and several different databases from my campus library. I have
found your web site and was wondering if you could please point me in the
right direction. The majority of the information I am finding is simply repeating
information and it only highlights the subject, I have yet been able to find
any real information. Any information you could give me in any way would be
greatly appreciated.

My e-mail address: jaygales at aol.com

                                                                   Thank You

Patty Spiegel