[Deepsea] Cetacean Conservation

edb at whalenation.org edb at whalenation.org
Tue Oct 4 08:30:08 EST 2005

 Cetacean Conservation      Hi-  we are recruiting volunteers at the moment for the coming winter and next summer - details on  www.whalefoundation.org.uk  or  www.thedolphinsoflosgigantes.org   Would it be possible to circulate your members and let them know that we have education, conservation and research opportunities available on the whale watching boats in the Canaries. We are also particularly keen to promote the issue of captivity through the dolphin web site above and have covered arguments for and against whilst asking readers to 'vote' on the issue- if you could promote this to the as well we would be grateful. As always, if people need more information I can be contacted on  edb at whalenation.org   Many thanks, Ed