[Deepsea] five month internship for dutch student

joop van eerbeek joop_83 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 16:37:10 EST 2006

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Joop van Eerbeek, and I am a student at the Van Hall Institute
located in the city of Leeuwarden, The Netherlands.

At this moment I am studying Coastal Zone management. This
broad study covers many subjects concerning the sea and it's marine
Organisms. Biologic, ecologic, oceanography, geologic chemical but also
aspects are all covered during this course. For more information I would
kindly refer you to.

For the coming year we need to go on an internship for five months to a
country, starting February 2007 and ending in the beginning of July the same
I noticed your website, read some information on it and I was very
interested and impressed. To me your company seems like a very suitable
location to follow my internship.

It speaks for itself to say I am very curious about whether or not you
internees, and if so, if you have a space left for a student?
if you don’t take in internees or if you don’t have a space left could you
please forward my mail to someone you think could help me out, or please
send me an e-mail with their address so I can contact them myself.

Hoping not to be too insistent
and with kind regards,

Joop van Eerbeek.

Gratis bellen van PC naar PC? Download de nieuwste Messenger!