[Deepsea] submersible

Gaten, Dr E. via deepsea%40net.bio.net (by gat At leicester.ac.uk)
Mon Nov 13 09:06:59 EST 2006

From: Simon Donald [mailto:ss.donald At btinternet.com]

Hi,
My name is Simon Donald - I'm a film and television screenwriter. My
most recent work was Channel Four's "Low Winter Sun" - nominated for a
best drama Bafta this Sunday.

I'm in the very early stages of developing a new drama series for the
BBC a part of which would be set in an underwater research submarine.

I was wondering if you might be able to point me in the direction of a
facility which I might be able to visit in order to experience something
of the world of underwater research. To be specific - I'm looking for
any vehicle or station which might accomodate six to eight researchers
underwater - anywhere in the world. I'd be delighted if you could point
me in the right direction.

Many thanks.

Simon Donald.