[Deepsea] Biblioteca central Exactas

Virginia Teppa Pannia via deepsea%40net.bio.net (by virginia from bl.fcen.uba.ar)
Tue Dec 4 10:20:16 EST 2007

My name is Virginia , I am a librarian at Central Library´s

interlibrary loan service of the Faculty of  Natural Sciences at
University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I am addressing you in order to kindly ask you for a reprint of the articles:

Dieckmann, Roharrdt, Hellmar, Kipfsfuhl, Deep-sea Research, 1986,33: 141-148.

This would be really important for the task of one of our staff

scientist, this  are impossible to get in our country.
I would like to know the approximate costs and the procedure that I have
to follow to obtain the documents.
Thank you in advance for your kind.
Regards.
Virginia Isadora Teppa Pannia
Préstamos Interbibliotecarios
Biblioteca Central "Luis F. Leloir"
Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales (U.B.A.)
Tel.: 011 4789-9293
Fax.: 011 4576-3350
Intendente Güiraldes 2160 - Ciudad Universitaria
Capital Federal - Bs. As. - Argentina
C.P.: 1428