[Deepsea] Hyperbaric system - Survey

Sérgio via deepsea%40net.bio.net (by sergio.assuncao from gmail.com)
Wed Oct 28 12:50:14 EST 2009

 Dear Sirs,

We are a group of students from the Masters in Innovation and Technology
Entrepreneurship of *Porto University* in Portugal. We are currently making
the market evaluation for a patent from Porto University that refers
to a =93*Hyperbaric
system for the long-term study and conservation of intermediate and
deep-depth aquatic organisms*=94.

 This new system consists on a hyperbaric chamber, dimensioned according to
specifications, working on open-circuit. The major advantages of this new
system, when comparing to others, are:

   - Competitive price;
   - Deep depth simulation conditions;
   - Wide range of working pressure and volume;
   - Control of the necessary environmental conditions (possibility of
   changing the necessary parameters according to the research needs);
   - Preservation of aquatic organisms for long periods of time;
   - Possibility to feed the aquatic organisms inside the chamber;

 We would kindly like to ask for 10 minutes of your time to answer to the
following survey:

 * http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=3DOzmnbNUqLl2eZ_2bILccWuLA_3d_3d*

(Please click on the link above)

 We would also like to inform you that we have already one system working a=
CIMAR in Porto, Portugal. The existing pressurizing system was designed to
study seawater fish and it enabled the automatic simulation of vertical
migrations with the capacity to maintain them for long periods under stable
water parameters, allowing to perform studies on the physiological effects
of cyclic hydrostatic changes.

We appreciate very much If you can send this email to your professional
contacts or collegues that you think that can also fill in this survey,
helping us making this market study the most correct one. Thanks in advance=
!

 If you are interested in knowing more about this system please contact us
to one of the following e-mails.

   - *A*lexandre S=E1 (Eng.=BA) - alexandre.martins.sa from gmail.com
   - *L*uisana Carvalho (Dr.) - lu.whale from gmail.com
   - *P*edro Castro (Dr.) - pedro.castro from inovamais.pt
   - *H*or=E1cio Leit=E3o (Dr.) - horacioleitao from gmail.com
   - *A*. S=E9rgio Assun=E7=E3o (Eng.=BA) - sergio.assuncao from gmail.com

Thank you very much for your attention

Yours sincerely

 Alpha Group

MIETE - Masters in Innovation and Technology Entrepreneurship - *Porto
University*

http://paginas.fe.up.pt/miete/