Toxoplasma vaccine/Collaboration

M Patnaik mpatnaik at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Apr 13 21:34:50 EST 1995

We are a R&D driven reference laboratory in Santa Monica and have
several projects in the pipeline .  I am interested in finding out if
anyone is currently working on or is aware of an animal vaccine for
toxoplasma gondii.  I am also looking for possible collaborators to
study the role this parasite plays in both immunocompromised as well as
immunocompetent individuals worldwide .  I have recently obtained some
very interesting data regarding this and am interested in shring this
and continuing thi study with somebody who has access to bonafide
samples. I would appreciate any information or addresses.

Sincerely,

Meeta Patnaik, M.D.
Research Scientist
Specialty Laboratories Inc.