Production Equipment for Rapid Test Kits

Dan Tisone t-bone13 at
Tue Aug 8 10:29:34 EST 1995

Our company's product line includes electric cutters, clamshell and
reel-to-reel laminators, strip and reel-to-reel X/Y
positioning/dispensing tables, and various dispensers ranging from
aerosol, to solenoid, to inkjet.  These products can be used in the R&D
process as well as in a full time manufacturing enviornment.  We also
provide consulting services on how to develop rapid diagnostics,
immunoassays, and dry chemistries.  If we can provide any assistance,
please contact me through my internet address and I can send more

Daniel M. Tisone
t-bone13 at

BioDot, Inc
Irvine, CA