Equipment for Rapid Diagnostic Test Kits

Dan Tisone t-bone13 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 22 11:02:13 EST 1995

Our Company's product line includes cutters, laminators, and various
types of dispensers used in the R&D or manufacturing of diagnostic test
kits.  We also provide consulting services on how to develop these kits
as well as immunoassays.  If we cam provide any assistance please
contact me through my internet address, and I can send more
information.

Dan Tisone
BioDot, Inc.
t-bone13 at ix.netcom.com