Information Request - Aids Testing

KBeler kbeler at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Tue Jul 25 23:22:47 EST 1995

I am searching for information on OTC (over the counter) or home aids
test kits.  I would like to hear from anyone who has information on this
topic.  I would like to recieve info on what countries currently have
approved the sales of these kits, any scientific data on the reliability
and validity of these tests, and manufactuerers.

I am also searching for info on this topic as it relates to Canada in
particular.  Info on Health Canada's actions in regards to these types of
kits.

Please respond by email to the address above.  All data collected will be
complied and posted to sci.med.aids within the next 30 days.

Thank-You