Information Wanted: EOSINOPHILIA

Gabriele R. Fariello Fariello at
Tue Jun 13 14:35:43 EST 1995

would anyone with information on the diagnosis and treatment of
eosinophilia (hypereosinophilia)  Please forward that information, or a
decription of how to get to that information, to me. It would be GREATLY

Gabriele (Guido) R. Fariello   |University of Wisconsin - Madison
                               |    Molecular Biology, Student
                               |Chemistry Curriculum Reform Effort,
                               |    Project Assistant
fariello at         |Division of Information Technology,
fariello at     |    Computer Systems Engineering