low boiling point

Geoffrey Rule gsr1 at CORNELL.EDU
Mon Mar 27 17:02:13 EST 1995

        I can't believe the amount of discussion that has been generated by
this low boiling point question. Surely, with all of our collective
knowledge we have all the right answers. My only question now is what
happened to Greg Forbes? Are you taking all of this in Greg? Did you get
your PCR machine yet? Do you have any results yet? And... does coffee taste
as good if the water used in preparation only gets to 89 C ? Please,
please, please, let us know how you're doing and how PCR works there in
Quito. I'm on the edge of my seat. #8-)

All the best,
Geoff Rule