Plate ELISA data handling software

Kenneth Norrie knorrie at cix.compulink.co.uk
Thu May 25 14:32:48 EST 1995

-- The following is a modified version of a previous post -- -- on
bionet.virology and bionet.software --

I am looking for sources of microplate ELISA data handling software,
on behalf of a client whose application is mainly virus detection.

We actually have a fairly detailed set of requirements, but for now all
I am looking for is the contact information for any suitable
suppliers. Whether it runs on a PC, MAC or whatever, is a basic program
or a fully automated hardware/software system is not important at this
stage.

So far the names I have are the following:

  Dynatech Labs, DIAS
  Biotek Instruments, Omni-Series
  ASYS Hitech, DigiScan
  Bio-Rad Labs, Microplate Manager
  Biosoft, AssayZap
  BioMetallics, DeltaSoft
  Molecular Devices, SoftMax
  Leading Edge Research, ELISA!

Please let me know if you know of others. I'd also like to know if
there are other suitable newsgroups to post this in, and (as a
non-biologist) I'd appreciate being pointed at any technical publications
which may run
advertisements for such equipment.

Also, if anybody out there would like to share their experiences of using
ELISA software (good or bad) I would very much like to hear from them.

Kenneth Norrie                   Tel:    +44 1506 416993
Level One Software Limited       Email:  knorrie at cix.compulink.co.uk
Livingston, Scotland             Mobile: 0850 424705