Plate ELISA data handling software

Christina Liu cliu at IC.NET
Wed May 31 10:06:40 EST 1995

>I have discovered that the current (or very recent) issue of a US
>technical periodical called 'American Biotechnology Laboratory' includes
>a 1995 Buyers' Guide, which lists several suppliers of ELISA software and
>systems. I would very much like to get hold of this guide, but have been
>unable to find anyone over here who has even heard of it, let alone has a
>copy.
>
>So, is there a kind soul over the water who could send this to me? I will
>of course reimburse post + packing etc. Please contact me by e-mail if
>you can do this!
>

>Kenneth Norrie                   Tel:    +44 1506 416993
>Level One Software Limited       Email:  knorrie at cix.compulink.co.uk
>Livingston, Scotland             Mobile: 0850 424705

Kenneth:

I have a copy of the ABL Buyers' Guide.  You should be able to get a copy of
your own by calling International Scientific Communications, Inc., 30
Controls Drive, P.,O. Box 870, Shelton, CT  06484-0870 U.S.A., Phone (203)
926-9300.  They charge $25.00 (U.S.) per copy to nonsubscribers, and also
publish other trade magazines such as European Biotechnology Laboratory and
American Clinical Laboratory, I believe.

Regarding your specific question regarding ELISA readers, I looked up the
section on ELISA readers and found the following companies listed (although
they did not specify which ones included their own software).  I hope this
helps!

AAB, Advanced American Biotechnology
American Bioanalytical
Beckman Instruments, Inc.
Bio-Rad Laboratories
Diagnostic Group
Bio-Rad Laboratories, (UK) Ltd.
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Life Science Group
Bio-Tek Instruments, Inc.
BioDesign Inc. of New York
BioWhittaker, Inc.
Brendan Scientific
Buhlmann Laboratories AG
Cambridge Technology, Inc. (617) 923-1181
Denley Instruments, Inc.; Denley Instruments, Ltd.
Dynatech Laboratories, Inc. (703) 631-7800
Dynatech Laboratories, Ltd.
Eurogenetics
Genzomed Biotech, Inc.
IDS Ltd.
INCSTAR Corp.
INOVA Diagnostics, Inc.
International pbi S.P.a.
Kem-En-Tec A/S
Labsystems (UK) Ltd.
Labsystems (617) 449-8060
MEDGENIX Diagnostics
Molecular Devices Corporation (415) 322-4700
Ohmicron Environmental Diagnostics
Quatro Biosystems Ltd.
Rosys Inc.
SCINICS Corp.
Sclavo Inc.
Serono-Baker Diagnostics, Inc.
SLT Labinstruments
SLT Labinstruments GmbH
Tecan AG
Transia
Ultra-Lum, Inc. (310)324-2247
VWR Scientific
Zinsser Analytic GmbH

I hope this helps!

Christina

Note:  I am not an employee of any of the above companies nor am I an
employee of International Scientific Communications, and also do not reflect
any interests of my employer.
---
cliu at ic.net

Internet connectivity provided by ICNET: +1 (313)998-0090