Problem with news from SASA - please respond

Karl Ransome ransome at sasa.gov.uk
Tue Nov 7 08:42:38 EST 1995

In article <DHo3JD.IDL at sasa.gov.uk>, ransome at sasa.gov.uk (Karl Ransome) says:

>Some of my users are reporting that their news articles are not
>being posted to this newsgroup.

Thank you so much everybody for replying to my message so promptly
which I posted this morning. This will help us to pinpoint our
newsreader problem. We have had six useful replies. Thanks again.

Karl Ian Ransome                                ransome at sasa.gov.uk
              System Administrator / Network Manager:
  SCO UNIX, OpenVMS, SunOS, Cromix, Novell, PC-NFS, Windows, DOS.
Scottish Agricultural Science Agency, Edinburgh, EH12 8NJ, Scotland.